Young Joe, says to Suzie (Piper Perabo) that he doesn’t remember his Mum, all he can remember was the way she touched his hair. Sliding her hand through it.
So at the end of the film, when he commits suicide, why is it Sara plays with his hair in the same way he described his Mum does it.
The way its shown, is Cid turning on his side, being tucked into bed. She walks over to Young Joe’s body, who is also lay on his side. Plays with his hair, then we see another shot of Cid in bed. Hmm!
Is this hinting at they are the same person!? But she also slept with him, Incest much?
This confused me a lot!?
- totalmachismo answered: Because Joe’s mom abandoned him, he’s attracted to mother figures. Suzie was a surrogate mother to him in a sense.
- thatweirdcrush answered: Hmm I didn’t notice that. But I don’t see how they can be the same person if the Rainmaker is Jeff Daniels…??
- yourawizardshaila answered: I think so.. maybe not.. omg you just confused me
- katurian-katurian answered: If they were the same person, then that would mean JGL had travelled into the future… but time travel wasn’t invented yet…
- tarantin0ed answered: I think its just to show a connection between Sara and Joe.
- makegood-choices likes this
- chosimbaone likes this
- leviodraco answered: SAME
- 420malabami answered: same thoughts. that movie was just what.
- imlanding posted this